From January 2014 to October 2017 I was responsible for implementation and management of public relations and content marketing campaigns across various At That Point clients. I wrote, edited and produced content across all channels; conducted spokesperson interviews, conducted research to inform content, facilitated the content approval and built relationships with key media professionals and publications. I was also responsible for the management of social media profiles for various clients. I managed all campaigns from strategy, implementation and reporting on campaign goals.
Client accounts included:
* The Institute of Directors in Southern Africa (IoDSA)
* The Ethics Institute (TEI)
* The South African Reward Association (SARA)
* The Association of South African Quantity Surveyors (ASAQS)
* Dentons Law Firm
* The South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
* The South African Payroll Association (SAPA)
* VSc Solutions
* The Water Institute of South Africa (WISA)
* Dr Ronel Podde
* Smart HR
* The New Hope Trust
I also wrote a company blog that featured tips and advice for media spokespeople.
Publicity – Broadcast
Broadcast publicity – Institute of Directors in Southern Africa (IoDSA)
Broadcast publicity – South African Reward Association (SARA)
Broadcast publicity – The Ethics Institute (TEI)
Social Media Management
SAPICS – Twitter
Dr Ronel Podde – Facebook
Please note that due to client confidentiality campaign reports can’t be made available.